Sunday, October 3, 2010

SmelloTweets and Apple Pies

I am such a big show off!

There is a delicious apple pie baking in my oven at the moment and I couldn't stop myself from opening the kitchen window so that everybody in my street gets a whiff of what's cooking in my kitchen.

If it tastes half as good as it smells, it will be the best thing I've ever eaten, nevermind the fact that I've used cheap Lidl ingredients with the apples sitting in my kitchen for about a week (well, no one, including me, seems to want to eat them and I hate the idea of throwing them out, anyway, they must be loaded with pesticides and preservatives because they are still firm and none of them has started to rot yet).

I've already tweeted about the fact that I was making an apple pie and a quiche today but if I could convey smells over twitter, I would probably tweet the smell of that apple pie because I am such a big show off (well, online anyway).

Well, time for me to check back in the kitchen, I wouldn't want to waste all that hard work by letting it burn!

No comments: