Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Had No Idea I Was So Rich!

Want to take a test? This one sure puts things in perspective, so take a moment and click here for an assessment of how rich you are (in monetary terms) compared to everyone else:

I'm the 252,121,740 richest person on earth!


Discover how rich you are! >>


Surprised? So was I!

Ok, yes, this is a plight to people to make them give money to charities but did you know that there are free ways you can give, using the Internet?

My favourite one is this link where you get quizzed on your vocabulary skills and for each correct answer you give, 10 grains of rice are donated to help end world hunger (I've just donated 2 bowls, or 200 grains of rice!).

It is one of the few websites you can access through this Facebook group (you don't have to join the group, it just makes it easier as all the links are on one page). Make it a daily task, so next time you see a ad on TV for Concern or Trocaire, you don't have to feel bad about not being able to afford giving them tangible money.

No comments: