Monday, February 2, 2009

Michael Jackson Lookalikes Spotted in "Planet of the Apes" Movie!

I'm not a big fan of science-fiction movies but last Saturday night Channel 4 was showing the 2001 remake of "Planet of the Apes" starring Mark Wahlberg, so I thought I'd tune in (how shallow is that?). I guess I could also say that I wanted to brush up on my classics but that's besides the point.

The movie wasn't bad (and Mark Walhberg wasn't looking bad either!) but the reason why I wanted to talk about it here was that I noticed that most of the female apes strangely looked like Michael Jackson! I wonder if this was an accident or was it done on purpose and, most importantly, was it the apes that were modeled on Michael Jackson, or is it Michael Jackson who looks like a female ape?

I wonder if Michael saw the movie and if he did, did he notice the striking resemblance?

Don't worry, Michael, if you need money you can always get in touch with the producers of "Planet of the Apes" and suggest a sequel; the fact that they can save money on their make-up budget if you get a part as a female ape should be a big selling point, especially now that we are in a recession.

And if Mark Walhberg doesn't fancy kissing you in the sequel, he can always tell you to "Beat it"!

No comments: